With summer here, all we can think about is hot summer days. And there's nothing better than a cold drink on a summer day! With that being said, there's a lot of new places in Wichita that maybe you haven't tried yet. We put this list together to help you truly live your best ICT summer life!
The first place on this list has to be Chicken N Pickle! Have you been there yet? With several bars, patios, and even a rooftop bar...this is a MUST for your summer! With yard games + great food AND drinks...you can't go wrong!!
- The Monarch is another obvious choice. With their infused vodkas, the garage doors open....this place makes for the perfect day!
- If you haven't made it to the shipping container strip yet...it's a must!!! Prost has an awesome patio and we love getting coffee at Little Lion Cafe.
- And Nortons because...well you know why. It's just amazing!
- Public at the Brickyard is also a must on this list. Such a fun place! And according to Instagram, it sounds like they have a bunch of new great happy hour specials too!
- Ziggy's East & West but the patio in College Hill brings especially good vibes!
- Had to add Stearman Field Bar & Grill in Benton to this list as well. I feel like a lot of my friends actually haven't been here, and it's one of my favorite spots. I love airplanes too....soooo it's kind of a no brainer. Nothing cooler than having dinner and drinks and watching airplanes land!
- Cana Wine + Cocktails!! Some of their drinks here are just out of this world, I literally felt like I wasn't in Wichita and felt a big city vibe just sitting at their bar! 10/10 would recommend!
- PourHouse ICT ... even this adorable pup loves afternoons on the patio there!!
And my personal favorite is Grace Hill Winery. If you haven't visited here yet...do yourself a favor and check it out!!! National Rose Day is this weekend, so you can find me there for sure!
What places did I miss?! There's so many other great options out there...these are just a few of my personal favorites. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!