Pretty Prairie Rodeo 2022
July 20-23, 2022
Every July the small town of Pretty Prairie, Kansas hosts a four-day event that is attended by thousands of rodeo fans from all over the world.
The money raised by this event stays here in our community to provide scholarships to our high school seniors and help groups such as the Prairie Sunset Home, local food bank, scout troops, golf course, EMS, and our 4-H club.
Make plans to attend and experience our rodeo for yourself!
Location: 202 N Elm St, Pretty Prairie, KS 67570
Wednesday & Thursday are Family Nights - July 20 & 21
- Children 12 & under are admitted FREE
- Adults Tickets: $12.00 for East, West, NE, SE, NW Sections (General Adm.)
- $14.00 for SW Section (Individual Reserved Seats- rows A-N)
- Advanced ticket price: (must be purchased before midnight the night before the performance) -- $12 for SW section
- $25.00 for the top row (row O) of the SW Section. No advanced ticket price.
Friday & Saturday Nights - All Seats are Reserved - July 22 & 23
Adults & children – Same Price (unless they sit on your lap)
- $12.00 for NE Section. No advanced ticket price.
- $15.00 for West, East, NW, & SE Sections
- Advance Ticket Price: $13 for West, East, NW, and SE sections (must be purchased before midnight the night before the performance)
- $17 for SW Section - rows A-N. No advanced ticket price.
- $25.00 for SW Section - row O (top row). No advanced ticket price.
Ticket Office: Opening July 2, 2022 - Monday - Saturday: 8 am - 4 pm
Call 1-800-638-2702 or 620-459-6205. These lines will be staffed beginning on July 2, 2022